Many people have come to appreciate the fitness and social benefits of boot camps, taking to the local park for bodyweight exercises, running, pair work and even competitive games.
You might question the need for insurance in this particular instance, however no matter where you are, or how many people are in your boot camp session, the risks remain all the same. From minor trips to serious injuries, even informal boot camps can encounter issues which ultimately lead to claims.
Fortunately, we’re here to help. Our team can help arrange cover fit for your needs, such as:
- Boot Camp Class Insurance
- Boot Camp Instructor Insurance
- Boot Camp Studio Insurance
- Boot Camp Training Insurance
- Boot Camp Tutor Insurance
Our policies are design to cover various risks you may face as an instructor, including:
- Falls, strains and other training injuries
- Third-party liability
- Wider liability resulting from advice you give while instructing